Today I am sharing a quick, easy and delicious snack recipe to lift your fasting days. Peanut sundal, it is also known verkadalai sundal. It is delicacy from the South India. In South India, It is one the most popular snack dish recipe during fasting days of Navratri. This less time-consuming recipe requires very few Ingredients like peanuts and some spices for tempering. Hope you enjoy your fasting days with this different-different recipe. If you are looking for more farali snacks recipe here these are like arbi cutlet and sabudana chivda.
– 1 1/2 cups peanuts
– 2 1/2 teaspoons oil
– 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
– 5-6 curry leaves
– 2 dry red chilli
– 2 tablespoons grated coconut
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. In a pressure cooker, add peanuts, salt and sufficient water to it and boil the peanuts for about 6-7 minutes. Drain the access water.
2. To prepare for tempering, heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. Allow them to splutter.
3. Then add curry leaves and dry red chilies and saut? it for a while.
4. Add boiled peanuts to the tempering and stir to mix well.
5. Garnish this grated coconut.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes