• 1 cup – coarsely ground peas.
• 1 cup – shelled peas.
• 3 tbsp. – Rice flour.
• 2 tbsp. – Bengal Gram flour (besan).
• 1 tsp – Green chilli paste.
• 1/2 tsp – Pomegranate seeds (anardana) powder.
• 2 tsp – oil.
• oil for deep frying.
• salt to taste.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend with your fingers so that the peas, rice flour and besan together with spices mix well.
- Shape into small balls and fry a few balls at a time.
- Turn over once or twice till crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.