• fresh green peas.
• Green chilli paste.
• Turmeric powder.
• cumin seed.
• Garlic paste.
• Ginger paste.
• Wheat flour.
• oil to fry and salt as per test.
- Cook the peas in the pressure cooker for 5 mins. Heat the oil in the pan. Add cumin seed, garlic pate, ginger paste and green chilli in the oil. Immediately add cooked peas. Put some salt to taste.
- Mix it and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Mix some water, cumin seeds, salt and turmeric powder as needed in the wheat flour to make the dough.
- Keep the mixture for 5 mins. Now make small parathas of the wheat flour.
- Put the peas mixture on the paratha and seal it in the triangular shape.
- Heat the oil in the pan and deep fry the samosas.
- Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Sapna