• 1/2 – green bell pepper (cut into strips).
• 1/2 – red bell pepper (cut into strips).
• 1 – medium sized carrot.
• cut into strips: French fries.
• 7-8 -asparagus stems boiled and quartered.
• 1.5 – pints of heavy cream.
• 1/2 cup – Milk (might be needed to even out consistency).
• black pepper to taste.
• salt to taste.
• 4 cups – penne Pasta (dry).
• 2 tbsp – Olive oil.
• 1 tsp – parmesan cheese.
- Boil pasta and leave aside. Cut vegetables as directed.
- Put olive oil into a hot pan.
- Put all your vegetables in the hot oil and saute until all the vegetables have been coated with oil and it softens a little.
- Put heavy cream into the pan until it comes to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the pan, cook under high flame till pasta is coated with heavy cream and the cream thickens.
- Serve immediately after garnishing with parmesan cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Muskaan