• 1 tbsp – pepper
• 2 tbsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp – raw Rice
• 3 – Garlic
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• 2 – Red Chillies
• salt to taste
- Wash and cook raw rice in pressure cooker.
- 1 cup of rice needs 2 cups of water.
- Add a pinch of salt to it.
- Meanwhile cut garlic to small pieces (round), heat ghee in a pan, add garlic pieces and fry for some time.
- Fry pepper, cumin seeds and red chillies and powder it in a mixie.
- Add garlic fry, pepper, cumin seeds and chilly powder along with salt to rice and mix it well.