• 12 – pastry sheets
• 1 tbsp – Maida
• 1 cup – Mushrooms (chopped)
• 1 cup – Potatoes (chopped)
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala
• 1 tbsp – black whole peppercorns
• 4 – Curry leaves
- Dry roast the black whole peppercorns for a while, grind the roasted peppercorns into a smooth powder and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil, add the finely chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and stir until the raw smell disappears.
- Now add the mushroom pieces, chopped potatoes, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder with enough salt and cook in simmer.
- Once the , mushroom expels its water, cook well on medium flame.
- When the water evaporates, add the ground pepper powder and curry leaves and cook in simmer for few minutes until the mushrooms and potatoes get well coated with pepper powder.
- Make a thick paste with maida and water.
- Fill a pastry sheet with the pepper mushroom masala and fold them like spring rolls, glue the end with the maida paste, finish the remaining pastry sheets.
- Heat oil for Deep Frying, drop gently the rolls and fry until they turn golden brown, strain the excess of oil with a paper towel.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya