• 1 kg – Pork ribs
• 2 tsp – coriander powder
• 2 tsp – finely chopped Garlic
• 2 tsp – oil
• 2 tsp – ground pepper powder
• 3 – onions, finely chopped
- Marinate the pork ribs with coriander, pepper powder and salt for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions and chopped garlic till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the marinated pork ribs and mix it well.
- Add sufficient water and cook till it is tender.
- Serve it with rice or bread.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White