• 30 – Prawns
• 3 – Onions
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – peppercorns
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 5 – Curry leaves
• 2 tsp – Coriander leaves
- Wash prawns and keep aside. Chop onions finely.
- Grind coarsely the peppercorns, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the finely chopped onion, turmeric powder and stir them until they turn tender.
- Add the washed prawns and also red chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt. Cook everything in simmer with lid closed.
- Add a half cup of water and also 1/2 tsp of ground peppercorn powder to the prawns and cook well until the oil get separated. Add the coriander leaves and the rest of peppercorn powder.
- turn off the stove.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya