• 2 cups – Wheat flour
• 1/4 cup – cooked split moong dal
• 1/4 cup – green moong dal (cooked)
• 2 tbsp – pepper powder
• 1 tbsp – Garam Masala powder
• Warm water (as per need)
- Take the wheat flour, pepper powder, garam masala powder and salt in a large bowl, meanwhile grind both the moong dal as fine paste.
- Now add the ground paste, warm water as per need to the flour, knead everything as soft and stiff dough.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough and roll as thin circles with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa, drop the rolled chapattis and drizzle oil and cook on both sides until they get well cooked.
- Serve with thick curd and mango pickle.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya