• 1 cup – button Mushrooms (chopped)
• 1 – green bell pepper (cubed)
• 2 – Potatoes (cubed)
• 1 – Onion (big and chopped)
• 1 tbsp – coriander powder
• 1 tbsp – pepper powder
• Few Curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
- Heat enough oil in a pan, throw the cumin seeds and curry leaves and fry, now add the chopped onions and cook for few minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, cubed potatoes and salt, cook for few seconds, finally add the cubed bell pepper, coriander powder; cook everything in sim for few more minutes.
- Sprinkle some water and cook everything in simmer until the vegetables get well cooked, add the pepper powder finally and cook everything for few more seconds.
- Turn off the stove and serve hot as side dish.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya