Peru pyala is a super delicious and amazing Mocktail. Peru pyala is a sweet and spicy Mocktail and it is light refreshing that make you want more. Here is the instant recipe for a refreshing Mocktail.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 4 Persons
– 2 cups guava juice
– 6-8 tablespoon ginger ale
– ? teaspoon Tabasco
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– A pinch salt
– A dash of roasted cumin powder
– 1 green chilli slices to float
How To Make?
1. First, Blend all Ingredients in a mixer with a little ice.
2. Now, put some ice in the small glass then pour the juice mixture in the glass.
3. After that sprinkle roasted cumin powder and float a slice of chilli.
4. Serve at once.