• 250 g – Rice flour.
• 50 g – sago.
• Chilli powder, as required.
• Asafoetida, a pinch.
• 1 tbsp – sesame seeds.
• 1/2 tbsp – cumin seeds.
• 1 cup – sour Curd (yoghurt).
• oil, to fry.
- Soak sago in sour curd for more than 5 hours. Mix soaked sago, rice flour and all other ingredients.
- In a deep fry pan, heat 5 tbsps of oil and pour the hot oil on the above mixture.
- Knead the mixture into a dough with a little water.
- Using a chakri achchu, make chakris, and fry in hot oil,
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi