• 6 – Phyllo dough sheets
• 2 tbsp – melted Butter
• 250 g – chocolate bar (cut lengthwise )
- Cut the phyllo sheets to make 12 sheets. Lay 2 sheets on a working surface, brush it lightly with butter.
- Meanwhile cover the remaining sheets with a damp kitchen towel and keep aside.
- Now arrange chocolate chunks over the phyllo sheet, bring the edges to the centre and roll it tightly as a log.
- Cover it with a damp kitchen towel and finish the remaining sheets.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, transfer these rolls to a baking sheet lined over a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite sauce.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya