• 2 cups – soaked whole Urad Dal
• 1/2 cup – Coconut (sliced as small pieces)
• 1 tbsp – crushed black peppers
• Few Curry leaves
• Oil for Deep Frying
- Grind the soaked whole urad dal with enough salt and water as bit coarse paste, add the coconut pieces, crushed black peppers and curry leaves.
- Heat the oil for Deep Frying, once the oil gets hot, pinch the already prepared batter and drop gently to the hot oil, fry until the fritters turns golden brown.
- Fry in small batches and drain the excess of oil with a paper towel.
- Enjoy for snacks with a cup of tea.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya