• 1 – packet Marie biscuits or any other digestive biscuits of your choice.
• 250 g – fresh cream.
• 5 tbsp – powdered sugar.
• 1 cup – tinned Pineapple chunks with the juice.
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence.
• 1 cup – milk.
- Take a flat glass pudding dish. Dip the biscuits in the milk and line the bottom of the pudding dish.
- Beat the cream and sugar till nice and fluffy. Add the pineapple chunks along with the juice and mix well.
- Spread the pineapple and cream on top of the biscuit layer in the pudding dish.
- Again dip the remaining biscuits in milk and line on top of the pineapple and cream layer. Repeat with a layer of pineapple and cream.
- Leave in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, or chocolate chips or chopped cherries.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White