• 300 ml – Milk chilled well.
• 1/2 tsp – Pineapple essence.
• 8-10 drops yellow colour.
• 1 slice canned Pineapple finely chopped.
• 2 canned cherries.
• 3 scoops vanilla or Pineapple ice-cream.
• 2 tsp – sugar.
- Dissolve sugar in milk before chilling.
- Frost tall conical glass before hand if desired.
- Or chill them well.
- Just before serving:
- Run milk, essence, colour and one scoop ice-cream in mixie.
- When well blended and frothy, pour into chilled glasses.
- Add a few pineapple pieces, mix gently.
- Top with a scoop of icecream.
- Top scoop with a cherry, serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering