Fresh mints crushed and mixed with pineapple juice and lemon punch gives you delicious taste and cool feelings. Pineapple-Lime Punch is very easy and quick drink recipe which you can make any time you want to make. It’s a must try recipe for the summer days to keep yourself refreshing.
– 1 bunch of fresh mint (remove stems)
– 8 cups pineapple juice
– 1 bottle of ginger ale
– 1 lemon, cut lengthwise
– 2 cups sugar
– 2 packages, lime flavoured unsweetened soft drink mix
How To Make?
1. Crush the fresh mints and add into a large punch bowl.
2. Then add sugar, pineapple juice, ginger ale and mix them well.
3. once they dissolved properly, add lime flavoured soft drinks.
4. Pour the pineapple lime punch into glasses and Decorate with lemon and lime slices and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 5 Persons