• 1/2 pound – ground Italian sausage.
• 1/2 tsp – Garlic salt.
• 1/4 tsp – dried oregano.
• 1 cup – crushed pineapple, drained.
• 4 – English muffins, split.
• 1 (6 ounce) can – Tomato paste.
• 1 (8 ounce) package – shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat.
- Drain sausage, and mix in garlic salt, oregano and crushed pineapple.
- Arrange English muffin halves in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread with tomato paste. Layer with the Italian sausage mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10-15 mins, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.