• 1/4 cup – Low fat Cottage cheese
• 1 tbsp – Condensed Milk
• 2 tbsp – Low fat Cream
• 4 – Brown bread slices, fresh crumbs
• 1/3 cup – Assorted dry fruits, chopped finely (almonds, cashew, pistachio, almonds, walnut)
• 1/2 cup – Pineapple, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – Honey
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
- In a pan, toast all the dry fruits, on low heat and take out in a plate.
- In the same pan, cook pineapple and honey till it is cooked and forms a thick paste.
- Mix the dry fruits and keep aside.
- Add low fat cottage cheese, condensed milk, low fat cream, bread crumbs and honey and blend.
- Mix it with dry fruits and pineapple mixture.
- Make balls by rolling gently in between two palms.
- Heat a pan, add a drops of olive oil and stir fry them till all the rissoles are golden.
- Serve with chocolate sauce if desired.