• 1 kg – Pineapple
• 5 bottles – water
• 2 kg – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – Yeast
- Wash the pineapples and cut into small pieces. Don’t remove its skin.
- Boil it for about 5 mins with water and 1 kg sugar.
- When cool, add yeast and store in an airtight mud vessel for 20 days.
- Stir the content daily with a wooden ladle.
- After 21 days, filter the wine through a fine cloth.
- Do not squeeze the content.
- Add the remaining sugar and store it for 21 days more without stirring.
Recipe courtesy of Alison Pinto