1 packet active dry yeast
3/4 cup warm water
3 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of warm water and keep aside for 10 minutes until bubbly.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, salt, yeast mixture and mix thoroughly with your hands.
3. Add water a little at a time and knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Place in a well oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep aside until doubled for about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Knead the dough once again and divide the dough into two balls of equal portions.
6. Roll the balls to flat discs of about 1 inch thickness.
7. Place on a greased round oven-proof pan.
8. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
10. Use as the pizza bread with any toppings.