• Chicken -1 kg
• Curd – 1cup
• Ginger-garlic chilli paste – 3 tbsp
• Pepper – 4 tbsp
• Onions – 4 large
• Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
• Salt to taste
• Lemon – 1
- Marinate chicken in curd, salt and ginger-garlic-chilli paste for 1 hour.
- Fry onions in a pan till golden brown.
- Add the chicken pieces along with the marinade and stir in till well coated with the onions and roast for about 5minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and fry for a minute and add very little water and keep covered and cook till chicken is tender.
- When done, add juice of 1 lemon and sprinkle coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi