• 1 cup – grated Gobi (cauliflower)
• 3 cups – Wheat flour for paratha
• 4 – Green chillies
• 2 tsp – Butter
• 1 tsp – salt
• Coriander leaves
- Cut the chillies into very small pieces.
- Take wheat flour in a vessel, add grated gobi, cut chillies, butter, coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix all this with warm water to make a firm yet soft dough.
- Take small pieces of the dough and roll out into round parathas.
- Cook parathas on a non-stick pan. Add 1 tsp of oil on either sides of paratha while cooking.
- Keep it on the tawa until it becomes brown on both sides, by repeatedly changing the sides.
- Serve hot with pickle.
Recipe courtesy of Kamala Vasu