• 1/2 pound – ground Meat
• 16 ounce – refried beans
• 1 cup – salsa
• 1/2 bunch – green Onions
• 8 oz – shredded cheddar cheese
• Some black olives, chopped
• Some small piece of bell pepper, chopped
• 1 pack – 10 pieces of tortillas
• 1 cup – oil
• 1 – green chilli, chopped
- Fry tortilla till golden brown and crispy.
- Cook the ground meat, drain the fat and crumble it .
- On to the fried tortilla spread refried bean, sprinkle by spoon then sprinkle some meat.
- Cover this with other tortilla to a make layer.
- Then, spread some salsa and sprinkle some cheddar cheese, green onions, some olive pieces, bell peppers pieces and chilli
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Cut into four pieces and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Anu Patel