• 500 g – Mushroom
• 6 flakes – Garlic
• 2 – onions, medium
• 3 – Potato
• Turmeric – a pinch
• 1 piece – Ginger
• Salt to taste
• 3 – Green chillies
• 1 – Egg
• Bread crumbs
- Soak mushrooms in hot water for an hour. Drain and chop finely.
- Cook the potato and mash the same.
- Pour oil and fry for a minute on high. Make a paste of the ginger and garlic.
- Chop the green chillies and onion finely.
- Mix the fried mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and the ginger garlic paste along with salt to taste.
- Make balls and flatten a little.
- Dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Cook in oil on high till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Sreeja Bhaskaran