1 chopped green chilli (optional)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon butter
Salt to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan (preferably non stick) over a low flame.
2. Now carefully crack the egg from the center and pour the contents gently into the pan. (Pour in a manner that the yolk doesn’t spread)
3. Now sprinkle green chilies and season with salt and black pepper powder.
5. Cook on one side until the egg is cooked and then fold the omelette into half.
6. Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Cooking time: 10 minutes