• For batter:
• Plain flour – 1 cup.
• Rawa – 1 tsp.
• Rice flour – 2 tbsp.
• Milk – 1/2 cup.
• green Cardamom – 2.
• oil/ghee for fry.
• For stuffing:
• Grated Coconut – 1 cup.
• Sugar – 1/3 cup.
• Khoya – 1 cup.
- For stuffing, mix sugar and coconut and cook over a low flame. Add khoya and fry to make a dough.
- Take plain flour in a bowl, add rawa, rice flour, a pinch of crushed green cardamom for flavour and mix well.
- Add milk to prepare a smooth thick batter.
- Take a tawa, add a little oil/ghee, pour some of the batter and make a pancake. Cook on low heat.
- Add some coconut stuffing and fold the pancake. Add a little more oil and fry till its colour changes.
- Serve it hot or cold.
Recipe courtesy of Anuja Elango