• 2 cups – whole Wheat flour
• 1/3 cup – Butter
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – cumin seeds, crushed
• 1/2 tsp – cooking soda
• 1/2 tsp – black pepper corns, crushed
• Curds to mix
- Mix wheat flour with salt, soda, pepper and cumin.
- Add butter in small lumps and mix lightly with finger tips till the butter is evenly distributed in the flour.
- Add enough curds and lightly knead to form soft but not sticky dough.
- Roll out the dough to one centimetre thick circles.
- Cut into eight triangles.
- Grease a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Pour the rajma into it.
- Place the scones on it, with the base of the triangles touching the outer sides of the dish and the tips pointing towards the centre.
- Place the dish in a hot oven (200 C) and bake till the scones are cooed and brown on top for about 25 mins.
- Serve hot.