• 100 gms – Cauliflower (cut into very small florets)
• 50 gms – Cabbage (cut into fine strips)
• 125 gms – sweet Corn (cream style)
• 5 French beans (finely chopped)
• 1 small Carrot (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp – Corn flour (dissolved in 1Â½ cup water)
• 4 cups – vegetable stock
• 1.5 tbsp – Sugar
• 1.5 tsp – ajinomoto
• soya sauce
• chilli sauce
• white pepper to taste
• salt to taste
- Parboil the vegetables.
- Drain and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom vessel, bring the vegetable stock to boil.
- Add the sweet corn and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar and ajinomoto.
- Bring to boil.
- Gradually add the dissolved corn flour and boil stirring continuously.
- Boil for few seconds.
- Add the vegetables and cook for a minute.
- Remove from gas.
- Add vinegar and the sauces.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Anitha Raheja