• 200g plain flour/maida
• 2 tbsp Sugar
• 2 overripe Bananas (the green skin variety) mashed well
• 1 cup Milk
• A pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
• Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients together to get a smooth thick batter without lumps. (Add a little more water if the batter is too thick).
- Heat oil in a deep pan till smoky.
- Drop a tbsp of the batter at a time into the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Recipe courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White-Kumar