Pomegranates juice is very easy, quick and tasty drinks. Pomegranates are very healthy fruits it’s full of vitamin c and antioxidants and more. Lemon juice, sugar and black salt gives delicious taste to the pomegranate juice. Learn how to make pomegranate juice instantly and stay healthy.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 2 Persons
– 4-5 small whole Pomegranate
– 1 cup lemon juice
– 10 tablespoon sugar
– ? teaspoon black salt
– Ice cubes
– 2 cups water
How To Make?
1. Take out the seeds of Pomegranate and grind in a mixer for 4-5 seconds, adding 2 cups of water.
2. Now, strain pulp through sieve and abstract juice.
3. Then add 1 cup water, lemon juice, sugar and black salt to it and stir it till the sugar completely dissolves.
4. Now, add ice cubes to the juice and serve cold.
5. You can also store it in refrigerator for 1 week.