• 1 chunk – Pork
• 3 – peeled Potatoes
• 3 whole – Red Chillies
• 1 tsp – pepper Corns
• 3 – Cloves
• 3 – Cardamoms
• 1 – Bay Leaf
- Wash the pork and rub it with salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Place it in a pressure cooker together with red chillies, peppercorns, spices, bay leaf and a little water and pressure-cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the pressure cooker and add whole potatoes to it.
- Simmer on low heat, turning the meat around till it is brown in colour across all sides.
- Alternately, the meat can be roasted with all the ingredients in an oven for 2 hours or till the meat is soft and brown in colour.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White