Perfect salad recipe for avocado lovers. A creamy herb gives best taste to potato, avocado and onion. Enjoy this creamy salad with your meal.
Preparation Time: 20 Minute
Cooking Time: 50 Minute
Servings: 6 Person
– 1 kg small new potatoes
– 1 large onion, sliced into rings
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 1 tablespoon butter
– ? cup mayonnaise
– 150 ml sour cream
– Black pepper
– 1 large cubed avocado
– Chives, for garnish
How To Cook?
1. ?Cut unpeeled potatoes in half. Place in a large dish and cover with water. Cook, covered with a lid for 15 minutes on HIGH flame (potatoes should be tender but holding their shape). Drain.
2. Place onion rings, caster sugar and butter in a Pyrex dish. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes on HIGH flame, stirring twice.
3. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and black pepper. Pour over potatoes.
4. Toss in onions and avocado; sprinkle with chives.