Potato Corn Kati Rolls or can say Potato Corn Frankie is a famous street food of Kolkata. This versatile snack is very healthy and extremely new idea for your kids’ lunch box. This mouth-watering recipe is a good way to use left-over chapattis which is bake first in oil or butter and stuffed with spicy mixture of potato and corn mixture. This delicious versatile snack can be served at any time of the day and even you can serve it in your party as an appetizer. This snack is very simple yet filling and mainly they taste very good! Serve this healthy snack to your family and win their hearts.
– 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
– 1 cup boiled and grated potatoes
– 2 finely chopped green chillies
– 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice
– 2-3 tablespoons brown bread crumbs
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
– 1 teaspoon oil
– 2 leftover chapattis
– 2-3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
How To Cook?
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the Ingredients except chapattis. Mix well and divide this mixture into two portions.
2. In a pan, heat 1/2 teaspoon of oil and bake the chapatti on it from both the sides and similarly bake the other chapatti.
3. Put the chapatti on a piece of foil paper and spoon the stuffing on the chapatti and top with 1 1/2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
4. Roll one side of the chapatti to the other end and form a roll. Roll the foil over it to keep it whole/intact and similarly prepare another chapatti like this.
5. Your delicious and healthy breakfast is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons