• Corn, grated – 4.
• Potato – 4, big size.
• Milk – 250 ml.
• Haldi – 1/2 tsp.
• Ginger – a small piece.
• Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp.
• Lemon – 1.
• Gram flour – 1/2 cup.
• Green chilli – 2, finely chopped.
• Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp.
• A few curry leaves.
• oil for frying.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and add mustard seeds.
- Now, add curry leaves and the grated corn.
- Add milk to this and mix it.
- Add ginger paste, green chillies, coriander and salt and haldi.
- Lower the flame.
- When this mixture starts sticking on to the pan, turn off the flame, add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Cut the potatoes into rounds (not too thick nor thin).
- Apply salt on these rounds and set them aside.
- Now, steam these potatoes for five minutes. Clean them with a cloth after that.
- Take two potato slices, apply the corn mixture in between and press them lightly.
- Make a thick batter of gram flour, adding salt to it.
- Now, dip the corn potato sandwich in it and deep fry until golden.
- Serve as a snack with tea or coffee.
Recipe courtesy of Sarrita Nagdev