• 25 – Snake gourd rings (medium sized rings, skinned and remove the seeds)
• 1/4 cup – Corn flour
• 2 tbsp – Maida flour
• Bread crumbs (as per need)
• Potato masala:
• 2 – Potatoes
• 1 – Onion (big and chopped)
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• Few Curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
- Heat enough oil, crack the cumin seeds. Add the chopped onions, curry leaves, saute until they turn translucent.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, saute everything for few minutes.
- Finally add the smashed cooked potatoes, cook everything in simmer, turn off the stove and let them get cool completely.
- Take enough potato masala and stuff the snake gourd rings well, keep aside.
- Make a thick paste with corn flour, maida and salt.
- Now drop gently the potato masala stuffed snake gourd rings in the flour paste, take out and roll it well in the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil in a pan, shallow fry the breadcrumbs coated snake gourd rings until the crust turns golden brown.
- Drain the excess of oil with a paper towel.
- Enjoy warm with ketchup.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya