• 1 – Potato, sliced thin
• 2 – eggs
• oil for cooking
• Salt as per taste
• Freshly ground Pepper
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a skillet.
- Place the sliced potato without overlapping.
- Sprinkle salt and ground pepper, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Then turn and then cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle 1.5 tsp of oil over them.
- Beat two eggs well in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten egg on top of the potatoes.
- Gently raise the sides of the omelette and allow the oil to slip in. Cook for 1 minute.
- Carefully flip the omelette without breaking it.
- Cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Recipe courtesy: Wah Sush Kitchen