• Prawn – 250 g.
• Fresh Coconut paste – 1 cup.
• Green chilli paste – 2 tsp.
• Mustard paste – 2 tsp.
• Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
• Mustard oil – 2 tsp.
• Chopped Cashewnuts and raisin.
- Make a paste of prawn.
- Add coconut paste, green chilli paste, mustard paste, salt and turmeric powder with it. Mix it well.
- Take a dish smeared with a 2 tsp of mustard oil and then add pour the mix into it. Now cover it, steam for 20 minutes and cut into cubes when it cools.
- Garnish it with chopped cashewnuts and raisin.
Recipe courtesy of Jharna