• 2 cups – whole Wheat pastry flour
• 1 tbsp – active Dry yeast
• 1/4 cup – lukewarm water
• 1/2 cup – Pumpkin puree
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Flax seeds
• 1/4 cup – Olive oil
- Mix the yeast, sugar and salt in lukewarm water and keep for 5 minutes, until the mixture turns foamy.
- Mix the whole wheat pastry flour with the flax seeds.
- Slowly add the foamy yeast, pumpkin puree and olive oil and knead into a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover the bowl with a towel and place in a warm place.
- Let it sit for an hour until it doubles in volume.
- After an hour, punch down the doubled dough and knead again.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough and arrange one by one in greased muffin moulds.
- Set them side again for an hour in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Brush the dough with olive oil, sprinkle flax seeds over them and bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes until a golden brown crust forms over the bread.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya