A muggy bread pudding recipe made with different spices makes it tastier. Let’s learn how to make pumpkin bread pudding recipe at home.
– 1 stick butter
– 5 cups crusty French bread
– 2 cup milk
– 2 eggs
– Salt to taste
– A pinch of ground allspice and cloves
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
– 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
– 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
– 5 tablespoon mascarpone
– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
How To Cook?
1. Apply butter on baking sheet. And place it on the center rack of the oven and preheat the oven at 170 C.
2. Now, cut the bread into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix milk, sugar, eggs, canned pumpkin and flax seeds and mix them well and stir till it batter forms for 2 minutes.
4. Then slowly adds salt, ginger, allspice, cloves and cinnamon to it and whisk it for 2 minutes, prevent from clumping the mixture.
5. Now, add bread to the baking dish. Toss until cubes are evenly coated.
6. Pour the egg batter on the top of it and let the bread soak it and place the dish in oven for 30 minutes
7. Once it’s ready remove the baking dish from the oven and then in a saucepan add mascarpone and simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
8. Place bread pudding in a plate and drizzle with sauce and serve.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 Persons