Very quick and easy to make pumpkin pie recipe for your thanksgiving celebrations. I am serving pumpkin pie with gingersnap cookies you can also serve it with sliced apples.
– 2 cup confectioners’ sugar
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– Gingersnap cookies
– 1 cup canned pumpkin
– 1 cup cream
– 1 package cream cheese
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
How To Cook?
1. Take a large bowl and add cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar to it and beat them until it becomes smooth.
2. Now, add pumpkin, cream, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and cinnamon to it and blend it nicely.
3. Once it blended well mix them well.
4. Serve the pumpkin pie with gingersnap cookies.
5. You can also store leftovers into refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes