• 5 – eggs
• 175 g – Sugar
• 90 g – flour
• 40 g – cocoa powder
• 30 g – melted Butter
• 20 g – Corn flour
• 1 tsp – baking powder
- Sieve together the flour, cocoa powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- Place the sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl. Beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Carefully fold in the sieved flour into this mixture.
- Mix in the melted butter.
- Grease a shallow bowl with a little oil and dust with flour.
- Pour the mixture batter into this.
- Cook in microwave on high for 8 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Alison Pinto