• Green Methi leaves – 1 bunch
• Flour No
• (Wheat Flour) – 200 g
• Jeera – 1 tsp
• Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
• Yoghurt (Dahi) – 150 g
• Cooking oil – 1 tsp
• Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Plug all methi leaves and chopped them into small pieces. Take 200 g flour and mix with methi leaves.
- Add jeera, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, yogurt and cooking oil.
- Mix it well. Add sufficient amount of water to make a soft dough.
- Keep it for 15 mins.
- Then take small ball from the dough and roll it like paratha.
- Place on hot tava (pan). Turn it simultaneously till it gets golden brown colour.
- Methi paratha is ready. Serve it with pickles or baghara dahi.
Recipe courtesy of Aruna Bhagat