• 1 slab [or] 150 g – Paneer
• 1- big Onion
• 1 – big Tomato
• 1 – small piece Ginger
• 1 tsp – Garlic paste
• 100g – roasted Peanuts
• To marinate:
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 3 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 4 tsp – chilli powder
• 200 g – Curd
- Cut the paneer into small cubes. Take a bowl, add the curd, paneer and the ingredients for the marinade. Mix well and marinate for an hour.
- Grind the tomato, onion, ginger, garlic paste and roasted peanuts to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, take out the paneer from the curd mixture and deep fry them.
- Now take a kadai and add some oil and after it becomes hot, add the paste into it and fry it until the oil separates.
- Add the curd mixture into it and fry it for some time until both the mixtures blend well.
- Once done, add the fried paneer and bring to a boil and serve hot with rotis or parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi