• 1/2 cup – coarse Rice granules
• 2 cups – Milk
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 2 tbsp – mixed nuts, chopped
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp – Raisins
• One pinch Saffron
• Castor Sugar to taste
- Boil or cook rice flour in 2 cups water and drain away excess water.
- Mix eggs, vanilla essence and sugar and add nuts and raisins.
- Add cooked rice granules. Add milk and mix well.
- Put in a baking dish and bake in a medium oven for 40 mins. or till done.
- The top should be golden and crisp.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi