• 1 cup – Ragi flour (finger millet)
• 1.5 cup – Milk
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 2 pinches Cardamom powder
• 2 tsp – Ghee
- Heat a non – stick pan. Add ragi flour, milk and sugar.
- Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Cook till the mixture leaves from the sides of the pan and thickens / brown in colour.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and mix well.
- Grease a steel thali with 1 tsp ghee. Spread ragi duddali mixture evenly, sprinkle remaining 1 tsp ghee on top and gently smear ghee evenly with a flat spatula.
- Cut ragi duddali to desired shape and size only after it fully cools to normal temperature.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya