• 2 cups – Ragi flour
• 10 cups – water
• 6 tsp – chilli powder
• 4 tsp – sesame seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Asafoetida powder
• Salt, to taste
- Mix ragi flour with water and cook on a medium flame, stirring continuously.
- Add chilli powder, salt and keep mixing till the mixture is cooked. It should be of the consistency of thick dosa batter.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and add asafoetida powder and sesame seeds.
- Pour out small scoops on a greased tray and dry in the sun for 2 days.
- Cook with other vegetables and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi Krishnamoorthy