• 1 cup – sour Cream
• 1 cup – Yoghurt (curd)
• 1 bunch – green Onions (chopped fine)
• 1/4 – green bell pepper (chopped fine)
• 1 – Green chilli
• small piece – Ginger
• 1 Clove – Garlic
• Turmeric powder
• Red Chilli powder
• 1tbsp – oil
• 1 – Tomato
• fresh Cilantro
- Take a small bowl and mix sour cream and yoghurt. Keep it aside.
- Take a small frying pan and heat a tbsp of oil.
- Add chopped onions and green bell pepper to it.
- Let it cook for few minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the garlic, ginger and green chilli and add to it.
- When the onions are done, add turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder to it.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes to it and cook it for 2-3 mins. Then add fresh coriander leaves to it.
- Now take down the pan from the cooking range and allow it to cool for 2 more minutes.
- Mix it with yogurt and sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of Sandhya Jain