Rajgira kadhi is very healthy, light to eat and easy to digest during the fasting days. To prepare this farali rajgira kadhi, it requires very few Ingredients like rajgira ka atta, yogurt. This mildly flavored and quick recipe can be made in minutes. Here’s the easy recipe for a delicious rajgira kadhi.
– 1 cup yogurt
– 3 tablespoons rajgira atta (amaranth flour)
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger-chilli paste
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/4 teaspoon sugar or as required
– Rock salt to taste
– 2 tablespoons ghee or oil
– 1-2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, water and rajgira atta till smooth and make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
2. In a pan, heat ghee or oil and once it heated add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
3. Now add ginger-chilli paste to it and saut? over LOW flame for about a minute or till the raw flavor of ginger goes away.
4. Add the yogurt mixture to it and season it with sugar and rock salt. Stir it well.
5. Bring this kadhi to simmer till it becomes thick and stir occasionally.
6. When the kadhi is cooked and thicken then remove it from the heat and pour it into serving bowl.
7. Garnish this kadhi with coriander leaves and serve with Aloo khichadi.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 Persons