• 1/2 cup – Red kidney beans/Rajma (leftover)
• 2 – Tomatoes (chopped as cubes)
• 1 cup – Carrots(shredded)
• 1/4 cup – Steamed cooked French beans (chopped)
• 1/2 cup – Mozzarella cheese chunks
• 1 cup – Greek yogurt
• Salt – to taste
• Pepper powder – to taste
- Take the leftover cooked rajma, chopped tomatoes, shredded carrots, chopped French beans chunks and mozzarella cheese chunks. Stir them and keep aside.
- Before serving, add enough salt and pepper powder to the Greek yogurt.
- Whisk gently and add this dressing to the already prepared salad.
- Toss gently and serve immediately as salad.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya